What a weird time we are living in right now! Due to COVID-19, Village Lanes was closed for a total of 140 consecutive days. We have done a lot of research, and put in a lot of hours to make sure we are providing our customers with a fun and SAFE space to play!
Here's an idea of what the "New Normal" looks like at Village Lanes:
- Hand Sanitation Station upon entering the main floor.
- Hand Sanitizer provided on each table, and high touch areas.
- Plexiglass at service counter.
- Contact Tracing Forms filled out during public bowling.
- Safely Spaced seating plan to accommodate Social Distancing.
- Temperature checks mandatory upon entering.
- Mandatory masks upon entry.
- Thorough sanitation of all bowling balls, tables, railing, and high touch areas.
These are only a handful of the new protocols we have in place at Village Lanes! For more information, please don't hesitate to call, send an e-mail, or stop in and have a look!
We are ready to welcome you back to The Lanes, with your safety being our number one priority!